Sony SmartWatch demonstration
0. phoneArena 13 Jan 2012, 01:57 posted on
Unlike the fitness oriented Motorola MOTOACTV, Sony’s SmartWatch goes in the other direction of being more of a social network driven device – perfect for those teenagers who want to scope what’s going on with their friends without having to whip out their...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maxatkz (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
MOTOACTV much better. it has more interesting function.
2. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Honestly speaking, I think I'M WATCH, is the best smartwatch ever. It has more features, and about to have it's own market (I'MARKET) apps store. And you can do alot with it. Though very pricey.
3. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Now everyone is doing smartwatches, when will Apple revamp Neno, and add "smart" in it for our iPhones.
*I know this article has nothing to do with Apple, just expressing my opinion.
6. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
i agree.. if apple added this to their nano line that wud be extremely functional.. i know sony already did it for android, but apple could out a software update with these major capabilities or just put it in the next nano
4. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Sony is always creative, I am thinking of getting this watch :)
Instead of buying a classic Swatch for about 200$, I'll buy this one which does way more things
5. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 428; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
woah, lots of thumbs down.
this smartwatch would be a good smartwatch since i guess this is a successor of SE's liveview.