Sony SmartWatch 2 release now set for September 9th
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2013, 00:10 posted on
Back in June, when the Sony SmartWatch 2 was introduced, we told you to expect the device to launch in September; for some reason, Sony told Clove to expect the watch to be released on July 15th. When Monday came and went without the watch to sell, Clove went back to Sony and the Japanese OEM gave the U.K. retailer a new launch date of September 9th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1982; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
NO ONE CAN STEP IN...iwatch is no match,...
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
iWatch is having production issues I don't even see a release date.
2. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
This one has me interested, mainly because it looks like a watch more than just a condensed phone. Any word on battery life?
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
they say 3 - 4 days with moderate usage
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Buying this DAY ONE
6. JunBringer (Posts: 137; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
I wonder what will have more apps between this and Pebble. I do like that white pebble though more than the look of this Sony one.