Sony SmartWatch 2 gets re-announced, coming late September for €199
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 19:39 posted on
In the rush of news earlier today, it seems we missed one of the major announcements. Sony (re)announced the SmartWatch 2, which we first saw back in June, but we didn't get much information on it. This time around, we know more of what to expect from the device, including that it will be released in late September and will cost €199...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Eh. I think I would prefer the SmartWatch 2 over the Gear. Though I'm not liking the Sony logo being printed on the front display.
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Whats the problem with Sony logo?
I think you can't find any better option for it, or maybe you need a Rolex logo on you smart watch??
2. Katrina (Posts: 71; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
im not getting either but if i were to choose one: of course sony smart watch looks better. the samsung gear looks like thishttps://securecdn.disqus.com/u
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Not knocking it but I find the itty bitty mini clock amusing on the big smart watch.
4. sarb009 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
If someone really wants a smartwatch i think Galaxy gear is better than sony's watch in terms of specs and functionality and the difference in price is not too much either.
10. special4u (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 May 2013)
bla bla bla!
Fugly design + bad battery life + expensive
nvm, i know u are trolling
5. iushnt (Posts: 868; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
microphone and speakers for me to talk. Will go for gear
12. SonyPS4 (Posts: 283; Member since: 21 May 2013)
and less than a day batterylife and no waterproof.
8. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I still stick to "emoPulse smile' its b best smart watch/bracelet. pack 256gig memory, NFC. 3 camera. for diff purposes, it function us also base on artificial intelligence algorithm. inbuilt micro sim for 4g communication, work as a stand alone device. omap5 processor. battery last 7 day of full charge. usb 3.0. I. wonder why PA hasn't mention d device.