Sony Mobile's top marketing guy, Steve Walker, resigns effective at the end of March
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Feb 2013, 00:15
Sony Mobile's global marketing head, Steve Walker, is hanging up his slogans and taglines at the end of March, but not before he helps Sony market what essentially was the most talked about handset at CES this year, the Sony Xperia Z; Walker has positioned this device to be ready to take on the Samsung Galaxy S IV and the HTC One and throws in the waterproofing that made it a crowd pleaser in Las Vegas...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 4 days ago posted on 13 Feb 2013, 00:19 4 0
This is why I hate my company being takeover by someone else... Coz they will gonna sack me away for sure :(
btw I'm saving money to get this babe within this year tho :p
3. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 13 Feb 2013, 02:30 0 4
They were never really relevant since the first iPhone became popular
4. aokde posted on 13 Feb 2013, 02:38 5 0
no, since howard stringer became a ceo back in 2005. now that kazuo hirai is the new ceo, sony will get back to life (and they already are).
5. rusticguy posted on 13 Feb 2013, 06:11 0 0
>> He will replaced by Jacob Stein
He will be replaced by Jacob Stein.