Sony Mobile, Motorola and LG ready to battle it out in China?
0. phoneArena 28 May 2013, 01:54 posted on
On Sunday and Monday, we passed along some information about the state of the Chinese smartphone market with Samsung on top, followed by four domestic firms and then Apple; only two foreign firms are among the top ten smartphone manufacturers in China, Samsung and Apple. According to the always insightful Taiwan based supply chain makers, three more foreign firms are battling to grab a decent share of the Chinese smartphone market...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
just a matter of time when nokia wins in china
3. Silencerzzz (Posts: 21; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
In year 3013 and only can buy from fish market.
4. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i wonder if nokia can survive till 3013 lol
7. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
too much butt hurt boys nowadays
6. taikucing (unregistered)
Chinese people dislike you
2. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh yeah! Now this is what I call the REAL battle! Good luck Sony, Motorola and LG!
The battle begins in 3...2...1...(HONK!!!)
8. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
whoops! these dislikes
9. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Lenovo is the real challenger!