Sony Mobile, Motorola and LG ready to battle it out in China?
LG can only do better in the country, and plans on offering its flagship models to Chinese consumers. Once it has improved its market share, LG will add mid-range and low-end smartphone models to its lineup in China. Meanwhile, Sony has put up an R&D center in China and hopes to improve its marketing of smartphones. Instead of launching low-end models like most OEMs do in the country, Sony is looking to release only high-end models. And after laying off 1800 employees in China, Motorola has not launched any new models in the country for some time. Google could be planning on pulling Motorola out of the country.
Either the three will together expand sales of smartphones in China, or they will capture sales that currently belong to some of the leading manufacturers.
1. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
just a matter of time when nokia wins in china
3. Silencerzzz (Posts: 21; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
In year 3013 and only can buy from fish market.
4. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i wonder if nokia can survive till 3013 lol
7. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
too much butt hurt boys nowadays
6. taikucing (unregistered)
Chinese people dislike you
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5263; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh yeah! Now this is what I call the REAL battle! Good luck Sony, Motorola and LG!
The battle begins in 3...2...1...(HONK!!!)
8. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
whoops! these dislikes
9. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Lenovo is the real challenger!