Sony LT30p appears in benchmarks, shrouded by mystery
0. phoneArena 14 Jun 2012, 09:17 posted on
Apparently, there is someone out there testing out an unannounced Sony smartphone; a smartphone referred to as the LT30p, which was spotted in the AnTuTu benchmark results today. The device behind this enigmatic model name could be the Sony Xperia Mint, if rumors are to be believed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Might be the Mint since LT is used for codenaming their Flagships as the L stands for Large.
3. anthony60415 (Posts: 15; Member since: 03 May 2012)
OH mother god ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Mint cannot come with dual core processor because that seems to be very high end device priced like SGS3.
6. scnix (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
Sony made a statement before that every phone to be released this year will be dual-core. Quad-core will only be coming next year.
7. DawsonLee (Posts: 26; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
I agree, HTC One S using the Snap Dragon S4 chipset (Dual core) beat the HTC One X using Tegra 3 (Quad Core) in the benchmarks~