Sony LT29i Hayabusa leaks again, it's curvaceous
0. phoneArena 07 May 2012, 09:03 posted on
The collage is pretty blurry, but seems to jibe with what we saw recently in the hand of a tester, and confirms a phone slightly arched on both sides. The Hayabusa is supposed to sport a dual-core Snapdragon S4 (if Qualcomm can make enough of those), the new 13MP "stacked" Exmor camera, which will be its biggest selling point, 4.55" HD display, and big 2200mAh battery, all in a 7mm thin package...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
What do you mean nice? It's PERFECT. :p
Exactly what I wanted. Better camera than the already great camera of the Xperia S, powerful dual-core kraits, AND a massive battery :p
Forgot to mention the 4.55: HD display and 7mm profile :P
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah !
25. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Well, its not like I said it's ugly or something, which it isn't. It looks good enough to eat. Yummy Sony in my tummy.... ^-^
26. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
And with ICS you'll have desert too!!! :p
27. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Heck Yeah, specially since its SUMMA TIME XD!! well its more like spring... I be rocking that HD screen in da sunlight!!!!
2. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
but waiting for MINT I, not this one but gud specs
4. hunted (Posts: 336; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
yes me too, hope they bring quad core in MINT I
3. uchis (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
owh just like a little brother the xperia arc with that beautiful curvaceous thingy ....
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
If this has an identical design to my Xperia Arc(What made me buy it in the first place) I am totally buying this and not waiting for the Mint.
6. grif_ (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
Another awesome device from Sony. I just hope ppl dont kill this phone with wanting unrealistic specs like they did with the gs3.
7. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
I think if they use S-LCD2 equivalent screens this will look very good as is.
18. poddey (Posts: 75; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I don't think the processor and camera specs are unrealistic. What I see potentially shifting is the battery size vs thickness of the phone.
Motorola were able to put a 1,780mAh battery into their 7.1mm Razr while Samsung were able to put a 2,100mAh in their 8.6mm GS3 (HTC meanwhile lags behind with only a 1,800mAh batter in their 8.9mm 1X).
The original Arc was 8.7mm thick so there would be no shame in packing the Hayabusa with a 2,200mAh battery if they kept it to the same thickness... especially if it's going to have the same sexy shape as the original as the blurry cam shot seems to suggest it will. :)
8. remixfa (Posts: 13929; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
screw the MPX count. Look how small that camera sensor is on that thing. It better be top notch hardware in that little thing or its going to be a 13mpx crap camera.
15. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I hope you realize that this is coming from Sony.
19. poddey (Posts: 75; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Come on... even if one could tell from the very fuzzy shots, you should know better than to judge a camera by it's size on paper - progress in technology has a way of shrinking things down. The proof in any case will always be in the photos it produces.
But man I have to say that with specs like those, this phone could eat the GS3 right up. :)
22. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
You're doubting Sony's camera quality? Joke of the year.
9. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
What the heck are you talking about..
Where do you see small camera sensor?
Anyway my only worry about this phone is s4 shortages.
Though It's also rumored to have s4 pro so here's hoping that this revolutionary high end soc will be spared from that, and allow this sensational sounding phone to kick the competition out of the park.
Can't wait to see the new E-Dream UI !
10. pimpollofelice123 (Posts: 30; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
what are the chances of a Sony phone coming to Sprint?
16. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I want my contract to expire in December 2013 so I can switch to Verizon. Sprint's network is s**t speed and I'm tired of it after about 6 months. Verizon is only $10 more for unlimited text, enough talk, and 4 GB of data. 30 more for 6 GB and mobile hotspot.
28. pimpollofelice123 (Posts: 30; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
your comment has nothing to do with question.
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6567; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
CURVACEOUS? I call it MONSTROUS. I MEAN LOOK AT THE BATTERY. I mean DAMN! If this baby comes to AT&t before the SONY iOn which I really love to have don't care 13MP(HAYABUSA) 12Mp(iON) both are good looking sexy phone.
17. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 432; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
woooh! Sony is back! I am currently enjoying my Xperia S.
20. poddey (Posts: 75; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Sony the giant has all the potential I think to be the next big phone manufacturer. They have the design, technological ability and the massive catalogue of entertainment to do it. They just need to get all their ducks lined up in a row, which is something their new 4 screen strategy will hopefully bring to fruition.
21. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
if its with s4 pro then what processor will be in MINT I ?
will that support a quad core krait.......i hope Qualcomm announce it early
and if MINT I is gonna support that,, ...SAMSUNG's reign is over........
23. AhmedHelmy (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 May 2012)
If this phone has at least 64GB internal memory it will be the best (or the king!)
I didnt like small internal memory without microSD slot for recently xperia's
This phone will be my dream!
24. grif_ (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
Even if it did have 64gb the gs3 also has a 64gb model. Now add expandable memory of 64gb and 50gb dropbox storage. Now whats what a king of androids is supposed to offer.