Sony Ericsson planning to take on the iPhone with a gaming/phone combo?
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2009, 10:59 posted on
The joint venture is reportedly working on a cellphone that combines gaming functions of the PSP with the phone capabilities of a Sony Ericsson handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. B_Adams (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 May 2009)
that phone is like the size of a brick lol.(even tho ik of course it's not the final product) but i wouldn't buy it; i like my psp and sony ericsson w580i thee way it is; seperate. --just my opinion.
2. legionsreturn (unregistered)
I think thats just the concept, if it is a little thinner than it looks that form factor will be a modest success.
4. exidor (Posts: 9; Member since: 28 Jun 2009)
so what b_adams is saying is that he loves to carry two devices if one of the devices is small.
3. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
why not make the psp go (the one with the slider) & add phone function. isnt wifi enable already?