Sony Ericsson confirms it's working on Ice Cream Sandwich for its 2011 Xperia lineup
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2011, 08:09 posted on
Sony Ericsson has confirmed that its 2011 Xperia family of smartphones will get updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
SE is now becoming the best in after sales support.
4. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
the mini and mini pro but not the x10???? this is ridiculous.
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5326; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
those are the new mini and mini pro (names did not change) the old ones got stuck on 2.1 and the X10 has a small memory for apps and new os to fit
10. makkhay (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
cuz x10 wasn't announced this year......sony is just updating the cell phones to the ICS,which were lunched and announced this year...bad luck...
12. GYNGA (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Get an ICS ROM once it's released for X10 and the problem solved.
5. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 799; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
As an Arc owner all I can say is hooray!
7. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Sony better catch up with sammy... cause nokia is gonna come up with something good in 2012
8. nanozander (Posts: 56; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Now THAT's a company that takes cares of its supporters. Unlike F**king eLOPE who puts down a symbian dead end after buying my N8. @#(*)$(*!!
9. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
How can you say that when there has been 3 updates for the N8 already and Belle is coming soo.
11. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
:D SE knows what's up with updating phones