Sony Ericsson Xperia duo leaks, might be the company's first dual-core handset
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jun 2011, 06:53
An image of a possible Sony Ericsson Xperia duo leaked, revealing a large display with very thin side bezel. The handset could very well be the company's first dual-core handset, judging from the name...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
23. Japanese (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2011, 02:24 0 0
4 is not a good number in Japan. As for the xPeria play, i have no idea.....
2. Thomas Verbraken (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 07:11 0 0
It's fake, look here:http://se-xperia.com/leaked-photos-of-xperia-duo-a ppear/
Would be cool though to have a Xperia with a 16 megapixel camera, full HD video recording (and stereo sound as good as on Nokia N8)...
4. ivanprskalo posted on 17 Jun 2011, 08:43 0 0
Higher possibility is that the one on your link's pictures and article is a FAKE.
Because, that on your link might be BLACK Xperia mini pro.
And this might be a first SE dual core phone, isn't it time for it? And it looks sexy like dual core one...
6. ABC (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 11:11 0 0
Thats because your source is date January. Please note that this article is written hours ago. Duh
10. adjou posted on 17 Jun 2011, 15:21 0 0
NO TO 16MP!!!
while I am there...
NO TO QUAD CORE!!!
3. Jinlol (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 07:35 5 1
Finally! Might consider getting this instead of galaxy s2 haha.
5. cyborg009 (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 09:22 3 0
was about to go to buy gs2 today.. but now will wait for this :D .. please be a dual core.. Thanks SE and phonearena guys .. you made my day..
21. unregistered (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 15:11 0 0
Its gonna be a neverending wait you know.. Think i read somewhere samsung has announced that they'll be releasing the GS3 somewhere Q1 of 2012.
7. RandomGuy (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 11:52 0 0
Could be a china phone only with duo meaning dual sims? Since that's kinda like a popular thing down there..
9. adjou posted on 17 Jun 2011, 15:18 0 0
No! Xperia duo, the name, was leaked along with the arc, neo and PLAY last year. Therefore Xperia duo will definitely be SE's dual core, the question is, is that pic fake or real?
P.S. IT186 the Chinese site that provided this pic leaked all of the xperia family (except the pro) last year.
8. jroc74 posted on 17 Jun 2011, 13:06 0 0
I will keep my eye on this...ppl have been calling for smaller bezels on phones.
That would mean the case would be thin on the sides too tho. Or maybe no front cases for this phone?
11. luis_lopez_351 posted on 17 Jun 2011, 16:29 2 0
After the earthquake and being hacked, and still be able to make this, wow Sony im impressed.
12. always late (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 19:32 0 1
if it is their new model, you can bet that theyre gonna launch it when dual core processors are history...i mean, when the qadri core models appear, SE will try to launch a dual core one...i dont know why untill today they do that...take forever to make a new model and when they do, its alreay out of date whith a higher price than their competitors which are ahead of them...WAKE UP SE..
14. Deal (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 02:29 0 0
This better not happen... I'm expecting somewhere fall 2011. Else most likely no deal for me =(
13. ltr (unregistered) posted on 17 Jun 2011, 22:17 1 0
bigger question is, Is any U.S carier gonna get this.
15. RizalMurad (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 03:39 0 0
I hope there will be front facing camera too.. =)
16. jesper (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 04:16 0 0
It looks very cool, but it also looks like a mock-up. It sort of seems like an HTC Sensation bezel with a Sony Ericsson phone inside. And also, the music controls are below the dock which just seems wrong.
17. Gsgjjuvf (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 04:23 0 0
18. TakeAGuess (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 04:42 0 0
Anyone care to speculate when we'll be seeing this phone in da market?
19. Quote (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 04:55 0 0
"Sony Ericsson did repent its Android mistakes in January, and said it will be hard at work cranking great handsets this year."
I sorta thought they were refering to the Arc, play, pro, mini pro.. If that's true and the duo is coming out this year, i'd 100% go for it!
20. Quote (unregistered) posted on 18 Jun 2011, 04:57 0 0
Screwing my N8 in the process of course. Here's to hoping that the duo will have a 2nd generation Xmor R or something.. As the Arc's camera, while good, still produces quite abit of noise during low light =/