Sony Ericsson Xperia active Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Sep 2011, 03:16
Coupling ruggedness with a heart-rate monitor and pre-loaded fitness apps, the Sony Ericsson Xperia active looks up to all the hazards a physically active life might throw your way...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PeterIfromsweden posted on 09 Sep 2011, 04:58 1
The Xperia Arc S was announced about the same time as the Wave 3.
4. cyborg009 (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 06:15 2
hey peter dude .. y do u bada and wave always.. are you a bot by samsung or something ??
5. PeterIfromsweden posted on 09 Sep 2011, 06:20 1
I want a preview of the Wave 3, that's all. Is that hard to understand ?
6. cyborg009 (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 06:57 3
yes actually it is hard to understand .. anyways jotting about it on every page is weird and funny.. thanks for the laughs .. keep up the "sada" spirit .. cheers :D
7. PeterIfromsweden posted on 09 Sep 2011, 09:19 2
PhoneArena, please may i ask why my comment was moderated ?
At least send me an email about it.
9. justme (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 13:03 3
It's probably because you plug Bada in every single one of your posts, even when it's completely irrelevant to the topic (your original post here being a perfect example). It's old and annoying now, and your constant harping on it just puts a bad taste in people's mouths when they think of Bada. Please, stop.
10. PeterIfromsweden posted on 09 Sep 2011, 13:10 1
It is not irrevlevant to the topic, it is in fact very relevant as PhoneArena has made lots of reviews form different phones, but not on one of the most high end phones released recently called the Wave 3.
11. justme (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 15:40 4
I think the likes-to-dislikes ratio in your posts proves my point.
On topic: I was surprised how sleek the phone looks after reading the article. I was expecting an uglier, bulky, Casio-like rugged appearance. Good job Sony!
8. ontplz (unregistered) posted on 09 Sep 2011, 13:02 4
Who the hell is this clown, talking about a Samsung device on a Sony Ericsson page?
OnT: Xperia Active seems like a great phone, I'd choose it over any other rugged device on the market today :)
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 09 Sep 2011, 19:19 0
Would love a 4" water proof Android device.
13. Lwazi_N posted on 09 Sep 2011, 21:12 0
InspectorGadget, and they call that the Extreme Active. Would be nice- with all the features of the Active (+ at least 3more ft= 6ft water resistance) and the Nozomi. Doesn't hurt to dream lol
14. Vic (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2011, 12:15 0
Do you have a release date? I can't wait to get my hands on it!
15. moto (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2011, 23:11 0
moto defy+ seems more interesting
16. WEI (unregistered) posted on 11 Sep 2011, 07:35 0
Thanks for the reviewing for the xperia active at first
actually i'm going to get a rugged phone like this before this year
i am wandering between xperia active and motorola defy+
i would love to refer your review of the comparation between xperia active vs motorola defy+
17. revco (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2011, 10:53 0
Seems to be the perfect phone besides the lack of a "real" camera button. Just imagine trying to take pictures from the kayak, maybe with gloves on, by gently pressing the lcd.. Impossible I would say. Sad.
18. cc (unregistered) posted on 03 Oct 2011, 23:30 0
Im pretty sure it has a "camera button"
19. Zack.G (unregistered) posted on 08 Oct 2011, 12:56 0
May I ask , is the batteries can be change by ourself ?