Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to get an Android Gingerbread update, after all, but not for all carrier versions
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2011, 07:03 posted on
Sony Ericsson announced that it changed its mind, and is working on bringing Gingerbread to the Xperia X10 in June or July. The update will be available through the PC sync software, not OTA, for the unlocked versions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5379; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
why the hell only a part of my comment appears -_-"
3. ribbonsalmark (Posts: 84; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
GO SE! GO SE! LISTEN TO YOUR DEVELOPER! ITS YOUR PRODUCT RIGHT! GO SE! GO SE!
So we went from 1.6 to 2.1 and now 2.3. So those of us on global generic version of X10A are good?
4. tom866 (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
SE is a tricky and listen to its own customers. Sweden and Japan winning combination.
6. SamsungUser1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
im still stuck on 1.6 and i just got the phone yesterday. I hope they release it to at&t but i think that will not happen cuz they havent realeased the 2.1 yet :/
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5379; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I think this time the one to blame is AT&T for some reason an update everyone got already has not become available by the carrier so far everyone in know has 2.1 and that include may from Latin america (they are usually left to be the last) otherwise i recommend you check XDA they have the official ROM ported to AT&T if I'm not wrong, you can get your rightful update with no so many worries
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6689; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I returned my X10 cause it couldn't play FLASH videos at all. Good thing I returned it in 30 days and got my ATRIX 4G. will never buy another Ericsson phone. And plus if it were to update NO CARRIERS WOULDN'T RECEIVE 2.2 OR GINGERBREAD LIES.
9. Ranadheer REDDY (unregistered)
is x10 have front camera
11. malindalk (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 Jan 2011)
No, It doesn't have front Facing camera.....