Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Feb 2011, 07:02
Well, fellow gamers, we've waited so long for it, and Sony Ericsson has finally replied to our wishes by introducing the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play – a true PlayStation phone for us enthusiastic hack ...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Marius-M (unregistered) posted on 14 Feb 2011, 09:59 0 1
What did he written on he's hand? :D
2. none (unregistered) posted on 14 Feb 2011, 11:04 0 3
phone looks ok but I like the HTC thunderbolt and I can play sony games on HTC its a good idea with the key pad ...but they need to up date the batterys not the phone already DA why have it if the battery only last 1 or 2 hrs sucks..
3. Afenix posted on 14 Feb 2011, 15:46 1 1
Damn.. Why can't it have an 8 mpx camera with the Exmor R sensor.. Oh and also the Bravia Mobile technology.. sad :(
12. Rick_BR posted on 20 Mar 2011, 13:22 0 0
They had to give up on Exmor R and Bravia mobile technology so the phone wouldn't be too big (thick). But hey, you have the gamepad that pretty much offsets the lack of those features.
4. downphoenix posted on 14 Feb 2011, 21:41 0 3
this phone is weak. It is going to play PS1 games, LOL. Something that most android devices can do easily enough already. The built in gamepad is nice, but I was hoping for at least PSP or PS2 games on this.
5. Ryssfemma (unregistered) posted on 16 Feb 2011, 02:16 0 1
This trailer of it is nice, i've always enjoyed Sony Ericsson's vision in their commercial.
9. snake2332 posted on 22 Feb 2011, 14:59 0 3
I think I'll have to pass as well. My old Droid1 can already play actual PSX games using a WiiMote, which I think is good enough for those old PSX games. I think they should have made this phone bigger, like 4.5" screen, and it needs Tegra2. And it doesn't even play PSX games?!?! It doesn't have HDMI-out? Does it sync up with the PS3 like the PSP does? Well why not?
Blah, Sony, just blah!
10. derp (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2011, 14:55 2 0
Think ill look elswhere. I have no interest in losing game saves due to force close errors.
11. gaush (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2011, 03:52 1 1
13. jakesantley (unregistered) posted on 11 Jul 2011, 08:34 0 0
i have this phone its strong its got 3hr battrey life its good so go f. u. c. k. you self