Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY old school emulator game demo

0. phoneArena 29 Mar 2011, 13:43 posted on

Ever played a game needing coins to start? The numerous classic console emulators in Android Market run just fine on the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play, and you are able to easily map the gamepad buttons to control the games...

posted on 29 Mar 2011, 15:08

1. wow (unregistered)

wow sweet!

posted on 29 Mar 2011, 21:00

2. lawl (unregistered)

I play roms fine on my d2 global, why would i need this?

posted on 29 Mar 2011, 23:47 1

3. tiib (unregistered)

This is the best gaming cell phone design yet tho you cant compare the crap directional pad and the d2.

posted on 30 Mar 2011, 06:53

4. doubleD (Posts: 78; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)

I also play games with my droid 2 using a nintendo emulator. While it runs the games flawlessly, it is difficult to play "button intensive" games since the keyboard buttons are so small. Playing games like Tetris work great, however playing action games like Mega Man or Tecmo Bowl are more difficult. It is hard to move in diagonal directions. The keyboard buttons are also wearing on the thumbs because of their small size.

The appeal to this phone is the classic game controller look and feel. The larger buttons appear to be thumb friendly and spaced apart just right.

Since I very rarely use the keyboard on my Droid 2 for anything other than gaming (Swype has become my primary text entry method) this phone looks very appealing to me. However, I don't know if I game enough to justify buying a phone with a dedicated controller. I think this phone will sell best to late teens.

posted on 04 Apr 2011, 22:40 1

5. avisioncame (unregistered)

*jawdrops It emulates better than my modded PSP!

posted on 26 Sep 2011, 03:50

6. Moms community (unregistered)

All moms, who are searching for a great kindergarten school in or around BTM Bangalore.. you can check in to this bharathmoms site.. here you can also see moms review, fee details , about academics &….for more details you can check the following link