Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY for Verizon Unboxing
0. phoneArena 26 May 2011, 11:13 posted on
Our friends across the big pond have been getting their game on with the first ever PlayStation certified smartphone in the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY, but now US consumers are able to experience the very same thing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. k1ng617 (Posts: 260; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Can you output a game to an LCD TV and use the controller to play it?
16. Scourge (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 May 2011)
In the review they (Phonearena) noted that there is a lack of a HDMI out from the phone, so my guess would be no, you can't unfortunately
6. mkl4466 (Posts: 53; Member since: 25 Sep 2008)
There is no micro HDMI port, so video out is not likely. The HTC incredible supports A/V out through the micro USB port, so if you could get a cable like that there may be an app to handle video output. Something like that could require root permission.
17. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
I could be wrong but that "mini-USB" looks more like a mini HDMI-port to me??