Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY 4G for AT&T is arriving on September 18 for $49.99
0. phoneArena 08 Sep 2011, 11:03 posted on
Slowly permeating into the hands of US consumers, the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY 4G for AT&T is making its official debut on September 18th, but more importantly, it’s going to grab some attention thanks to its aggressive price point right from the start...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. suck it (unregistered)
who cares. this phone is sh i t to begin with...no news today i guess.
5. CooterLooter (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Sep 2011)
Agreed... we're all supposed to be impressed with the inferior "4G" network they tout. Pewp.
3. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
a crappy phone with 4g is still just a fast crappy phone
4. Heatfan316 (Posts: 507; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
But if it was dual-core it would change everything I would actually want it
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 829; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I'm a Sony Ericsson fan and I've been waiting for AT&T to get this phone. Sure, the 4G isn't LTE, but HSPA+ actually performs well in Charlotte, NC. Plus, the asking price for a true gaming phone is a steal.! AT&T has been really competitive on pricing their new phones lately.
7. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
wonder how easy this is to root, I'd get one to use as my travelling phone since I'm already on Sprint.