Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo previewed again
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Feb 2011, 08:12
Now it's time for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo to experience for the second time the hands-on treatment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DontHateOnS60 posted on 04 Feb 2011, 10:44 0 0
Tell me it has at least 16GB built in memory + microSD and that AT&T is getting it and I'm all in. I just wish they'd put a xenon flash in here instead.
2. Gamma Sharma (unregistered) posted on 07 Feb 2011, 01:30 0 0
I guess the 4th device will be the "X10 Mini Pro 2". Hoping for some WIndows Phone 7 devices with both Xbox Live and PSP Live Apps. Was actually hoping for some lower end touch screen semi-smart phones devices like the Samsung Wave 5xxx, 7xxx or the Nokia 5233 series.
3. Sweden (unregistered) posted on 08 Feb 2011, 03:10 0 0
The Xperia Neo features a 3,7" or max 3,8" screen. I've played with it for about 2 days. The screen is not as large as on Xperia X10. Otherwise a neat phone.
4. balaradu (unregistered) posted on 13 Feb 2011, 14:28 0 0
Real Photos and videos with the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo exclusive on http://www.sh-phones.com/?p=169