Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S unveiled, release date set for October
1. ryq (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 09:49 2
hope they finally have secondary camera for video calling.
2. xDV1 (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 09:50 0
secondary cam please T_T
4. bobfreking556 (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 09:55 3
still no dual core. :(
it would be the best phone if bravia + exmor r sensor + dual core!!!
6. xDV1 (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 10:33 0
fail no secondary cam!
7. Padmasali posted on 31 Aug 2011, 11:03 0
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S is Just a upgraded version.... This for just stay in battle with Samsung and with HTC.... And they upgrade Arc with what they known for, Music and Camera....
8. Danman7200 (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 11:04 0
Two biggest features in the original I miss, is secondary camera (there is a space for it!) and a dual core CPU.
I can just overclock the current CPU to 1.4Ghz. I'm sure they are exactly the same chip just set to run at different clock speed in the firmware!
9. qReza (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 11:10 1
the orginal arc was 854*480 too
11. tomy (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 12:18 0
hello,,,, I think, it would be the best phone if a Bravia + Exmor R sensor + Dual core
+ secondary camera 2 MP + internal RAM 1 GB + internal 512 MB storage + 6 colors ( White, Black, Silver, Blue, Pink, and orange light) for the next Xperia ARC..maybe this will be the next amazing journey... and I hope so!!! BRAVO SE.
12. seylan (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 12:21 0
Yeah the first one also had the same resolution of 854x480.........
13. Tusharkn (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 15:37 0
Does this Smart Phone comes with Android ICS...?
20. Cody (unregistered) posted on 13 Sep 2011, 09:05 0
SE has announced they will release a free update to android Ice Cream Sandwich, to all their phones released in 2011.
22. profiler270 (unregistered) posted on 24 Sep 2011, 07:51 0
nope ...official SE comment:
When it comes to future platforms of the Android OS, we will make them available to consumers in a timely manner, as long as they improve the user experience and are viable from a hardware point of view...
16. Jason Cheung (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 19:49 0
'...with the same size of 4.2 inches as its predecessor but a slightly higher resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, compared to the 800 x 480 on the original Xperia arc.'
The original XPERIA Arc also has the resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, not 800 x 480, that is, both phones share the same resolution.
17. Jitendra malik (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 23:12 0
No secondry cam & no dual core. Its no use 2 upgrade if u can't compete with ur rival's speces with same price cost. Please wake up SE......
19. shankarhero (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2011, 03:13 0
we need secondary camera and dual core to hit down samsung s II and bring it with more inbulit memory come on guys sony ericsson rockssssss.......
21. Hardyz (unregistered) posted on 21 Sep 2011, 07:04 0
There is no Secondary Camera in arcS also...
Inbuilt memory should be increased....
Samsung S2 contains 16GB of internal memory.. so when compared to that it is very less only.
Hope they should improve the memory atleast in the upcoming phones...
23. novick770 posted on 30 Oct 2011, 04:53 0
Guys the problem is not in xperia, the problem is in SE itself, why:
1- They care about the design only
2- Old OS, 2.3.4 (I have Samsung S2 which is 2.3.5, and xperia arc)
3- User wait till death for minor updates
4- NEVER do what they Promised ---- main Point
5- Delays at everything
6- When new hardware release, that means f**k the old devises' users..(Dont dream about any updates)
5- Can't Root you device, unless risk happens. that means no cool apps like wifikill or Fonts
7- The last point is for you, How can you buy a device that released after other superasses devices, ("With less qualification"). How could you buy that!!!
I used to be a fan of SE, but-----------------
thank you for reading this, and if you don't believe me, go to the group chat of SE