Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD spotted yet again, gets the benchmark treatment
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jan 2012, 09:03
The still unofficial Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD, the smartphone that you may have heard referred to as the Nozomi, has posed for the camera in a few photos yet again and was even put through a benchmark test…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Dark4o90 posted on 06 Jan 2012, 09:39 2 1
actually it's really good result this isn't S2 with 480 800 resolution it's 720p almost 3 times more pixels
5. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Jan 2012, 09:54 2 2
actually..it's not a good result. :P
is it justified? maybe but only because we haven't seen a real Quadrant test on any phone with HD resolution with anything other than an S3 besides the GN but Quadrant isn't optimized for 4.0 yet and there's also a good chance this is a pre-production model but i can promise you a device with an HD Display & either an OMAP4 or an Exynos would still kill this thing even at a lower clock frequency.
6. buggerrer posted on 06 Jan 2012, 12:52 1 0
rly? then what about Galaxy Note with HD super amoled and powered by exynos ... ? Sony is going down
9. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Jan 2012, 15:04 0 0
oh, okay, there ya go. one i overlooked.
10. ledbetterp3 posted on 06 Jan 2012, 16:32 2 0
One you overlooked? How about the htc rezound? Or the LG nitro HD?
11. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Jan 2012, 16:48 0 2
those are both powered by S3s. :P
12. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Jan 2012, 18:23 0 0
why the thumbs down?
7. ngo2dd posted on 06 Jan 2012, 13:17 2 0
Because benchmark is the only thing that matter. This is also the wrist of the benchmark test I don't know why people still use it.
8. romeo1 posted on 06 Jan 2012, 13:35 0 0
If im correct samsung did a trick to get higher scores at the quadrant benchmark tests