Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD spotted yet again, gets the benchmark treatment
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2012, 09:03 posted on
The still unofficial Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD, the smartphone that you may have heard referred to as the Nozomi, has posed for the camera in a few photos yet again and was even put through a benchmark test…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Dark4o90 (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Feb 2011)
actually it's really good result this isn't S2 with 480 800 resolution it's 720p almost 3 times more pixels
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5589; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
actually..it's not a good result. :P
is it justified? maybe but only because we haven't seen a real Quadrant test on any phone with HD resolution with anything other than an S3 besides the GN but Quadrant isn't optimized for 4.0 yet and there's also a good chance this is a pre-production model but i can promise you a device with an HD Display & either an OMAP4 or an Exynos would still kill this thing even at a lower clock frequency.
6. buggerrer (Posts: 287; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
rly? then what about Galaxy Note with HD super amoled and powered by exynos ... ? Sony is going down
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5589; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh, okay, there ya go. one i overlooked.
10. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
One you overlooked? How about the htc rezound? Or the LG nitro HD?
7. ngo2dd (Posts: 781; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Because benchmark is the only thing that matter. This is also the wrist of the benchmark test I don't know why people still use it.
8. romeo1 (Posts: 226; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
If im correct samsung did a trick to get higher scores at the quadrant benchmark tests