Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype ends up on eBay
0. phoneArena 09 Mar 2012, 05:25 posted on
There is a Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype currently available on eBay for $255. The device appears to be in working condition...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
A keyboard like the htc arrive I don't want it as wp is not optimized for landscape
2. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It looks like it's Launcher7 not an actual WP7 handset. I can tell by the Internet Explorer tile but that's just what I think. Any ideas anyone?
3. e.wvu (unregistered)
I get what you're trying to say but you can tell obviously that it's a Windows Phone by the capacitive buttons on the phone, which are Windows.
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Oh sh*t! Totally forgot about that, you're right.
7. indigo87 (Posts: 40; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
The internet explorer tile is wrong just like Muhannad said but also the xbox live tile is wrong too.
the person who gets ripped on this one is going to be one sad panda
The IE tile is actually just a white low case e and what every color is your main color in this it would be blue. The Xbox live tile is actually Lime green with white letters regardless what theme choose or main color.
5. Sarath (Posts: 19; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Remember the blackberry playbook on ebay?
Hope that it wont be a stolen device like that.
6. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
if its legit i would expect a "sony" not "sony ericsson". but idk, maybe the prototype was made before sony took over.