Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype appears again, buyer wanted
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2012, 07:19 posted on
There was a time when Sony Ericsson was interested in entering the Windows Phone territory with handset of its own. Obviously, that never happened, but in case you are wondering what such a smartphone would have looked like, the photos here will give you a pretty good idea...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
I WANT IT SO BAD!!!
2. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Sony Windows phones will be downed like Nokia, because MS is changing Windows version all the times.
3. tigermcm (Posts: 607; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
did you really just confuse android with windows??? how many times does windows change??
4. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Considering Sony don't currently make any windows phones, your comment is totally irrelevant, and imo, windows 8 does hold a lot of promise for the future of Windows phone too
5. xtroid2k (Posts: 315; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I like it. Would buy it. I own a lumia 900. I had windows mobile till 2009 when I got android. After 2 android handsets I went to windows phone tired of obvious flaws which google still can't get right. Every one who I let see my phone says it's way better then sees iPhone after 3 minutes of use. Some android people are surprised as well.
7. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
So sad Sony won't be joining the Windows Phone League