Sony Ericsson Nozomi leaks out in Hong Kong, coming at CES 2012?
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2011, 02:24
The Sony Ericsson Nozomi is not exactly the best kept secret out there - the handset has already leaked a couple of times with its boxy catchy design, and now we are one step closer to…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. samda posted on 07 Dec 2011, 02:33 3 0
I'm sure it will launch with ICS, of course that gingerbread is used for prototypes.
2. XiphiasGladius posted on 07 Dec 2011, 02:46 4 0
Even if it launches with Gingerbread I bet they'll update it to ICS faster than anyone else in the Android realm. . .
12. harsh_732006 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 06:54 1 0
sure will..or maybe samsung would get it faster..*sarcasm*
4. XiphiasGladius posted on 07 Dec 2011, 03:24 0 0
I wonder what chipset is powering that beauty. . .
6. XiphiasGladius posted on 07 Dec 2011, 03:46 2 0
Arrg accrding to GSMarena's leak it has no microSD slot. Hope that isn't true. . .
11. harsh_732006 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 06:54 0 1
but it has 32gigs of inbuilt memory..i know having a sd helps..but 32 is enough for me atleast
21. XiphiasGladius posted on 08 Dec 2011, 03:00 0 0
For me personally I see myself needing more than 32gig of memory just for precautionary measure, for I store tons of mp3's and Music Videos on my devise. . .
8. samda posted on 07 Dec 2011, 05:35 1 0
ah, that s3 snapdragon(MSM 8260) already used in many phones out there.
but with Sony execution and ICS dual core optimisations, i bet it will run smoother than any other dual core
9. XiphiasGladius posted on 07 Dec 2011, 05:42 1 0
I hope it will be the same as how they optimized the Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon to run as smooth as possible on the 2011 Xperia Line. But I'm quite optimistic on the s3's performance for upto now the SGS skyrocket is the only one that is performing the best using the s3 chip. And also the battery sucking prowess of the s3 is phenomenal. . .
10. arcq12 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 05:59 1 1
you guys are delusional, in the real world, these chips wont do anything that others cant.. or atleast notice some difference..
13. harsh_732006 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 06:55 0 0
atleast it does for gaming..and thats one of the main things i look out for
14. arcq12 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 07:06 0 1
difference that we can live with, difference that doesnt matter..
18. harsh_732006 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 09:49 1 0
not everyone can.u should not speak for the masses
20. XiphiasGladius posted on 07 Dec 2011, 13:47 1 0
In real worl huh? In Gaming it will matter, in overall smoothness of the device it will matter, overall speed in execution and navigation from apps it will, and for the battery sucking prowess of the S3 compared to the rest it will matter. . .
15. nastynaps posted on 07 Dec 2011, 07:22 0 0
Where does it say this is running on the S3? I was thinking they would use the S4, shouldn't it be out by then?
16. samda posted on 07 Dec 2011, 07:49 0 0
Yeah, they missed s4 just by a hair here, because this will be on the shelves in march, perhaps even february, while first s4 phones will start shipping couple of months later.
And it's running msm 8260, even some early benchmarks have been published here for couple of upcoming Sony phones, including this one.
I just hope Sony makes an s4 phone too this year. I think it's almost certain that they will. After all they announced a more aggressive strategy in the future
17. InspectorGadget80 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 08:40 1 0
I will get it even with Gingerbread/ICS Sony still makes one ofthe the best phones around.
19. BLikens1619 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 10:46 1 0
The black on definitely reminds me of the color scheme on the SE K850, black front and back and silver sides with blue accents. Love it!!!