Sony Ericsson LT28at for AT&T's LTE pipeline leaks with 13MP camera
0. phoneArena 22 Dec 2011, 00:16 posted on
A leaked document from the Bluetooth SIG shows that Sony Ericsson could be sending some high-end Android love in the direction of AT&T; the information on the document points to a 4.55 inch 720p display with a 13MP camera in back and a 720p shooter in front...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LordBonztie (Posts: 51; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
wow. a device to look forward for. s.e. cams are one of the best-test!
2. Mobile1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
It should be 12MP.. and this is an awesome phone!
3. MYTHiKAL (Posts: 33; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
ooooh nice.. Looking forward to see this phone soon to compare it and see if its as good as it sounds..
4. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 302; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
not sure how to feel about Sony as a phone... i don't know anyone with ithe experia play or the x10... then again i don't know much about sony as a company so...
9. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
x10 is one of the first high end android phones and as such is plagued with teething problems.
but all of the 2011 xperia lineup is just great.
xparia arc s is arguably the best single core phone on the market
19. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
well name me the other challengers - wave 3? iphone 4? nokia 800? i think arc s bests them all.
20. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
nope, the best single core device goes to the samsung galaxy 1... that phone was...and still is epic.
my vibrant running bionix is my back up phone after my SGS2 international
I have tried the Arc, not arc s... but it was overclocked, so i don't really see a difference, and while the phone was nice, i prefer the SGS.
but that's just me of course
22. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
And is it getting an ICS update? No. You sir, just got your point disapproved by a SEX Arc user.
23. sumdude (Posts: 50; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
LOL, like that actually means something. If ICS was a revolutionary game changer, I'd agree. However, it's not, it's just a new OS build. Rehash this discussion when Jellybean sees the light of day. Arc S takes the OG SGSI by a margin, but SGSII buries the Arc S, now and later, as well.
5. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
dual-core killed it for me. Sony please bring quad monsters into the game!
6. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
The chance that the phone I will upgrade to and the end of next year could have at least a 12MP shooter (but I care more about the lens than pixels), 2 ghz dual or quad core processor, 720p or 1080p screen, bluetooth 4.0, NFC (in some form), LTE Advanced (maybe), and more. Next year will be fun.
16. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I really don't think you'll notice a difference between 720p and 1080p on a phone screen.... Unless it's 7" or more lol
24. sumdude (Posts: 50; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
I think you will see a difference between them 720p is awesome but 1080p should bring depth to screens, giving it a natural 3D effect. 720p is amazing but the clarity doesn't really surpass crystal clear 2D. Example being that, if this wasn't the case, the photos above taken w/ that SE device would look like the IP 4s, clearly, it's an apple(Sony) to an unripened orange.
7. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
oh now we're taking. Sony will make a boom with this one?
10. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
why? why AT&T? the most hated carrier in the US.. lol
25. sumdude (Posts: 50; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Got no hate for them but I'm jealous that they have several gems in their phone lineup. Whereas, #1, had nothing to brag about until recently. I'd love for the people who select AT&Ts roster to swap w/ Big Reds. Then we wouldn't get a top tier phone 3-6 months after everybody else.
26. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6674; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I have at&t. They dont have too many high end phonea like verizon or sprint does. Ill be looking forward to this phone when ever it launch.
11. ngo2dd (Posts: 790; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Here we go again people crying about it being only dual core. It is not about the number of core but how will it is optimized for the software.
12. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
@ngo2dd - does it mean that if the multi-core processor is not yet optimized for the software means that its useless? having a multi-core processor also means power savings right? so what are you whining about?
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6674; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
If this true I'll be getting a Sony if Motorola gets ban before my upgrade. Always like Sony phones but i dislike their late updates
18. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Only the 2010 Lineup had late updates lol. Sony Ericsson was actually the first brand here at ME to update their devices to 2.3.3 and 2.3.4, they're also updating their devices to ICS in Q1 2012, and that's early if you ask me.
14. Rayzin (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I've always been a big fan of Sony Ericsson phones, had quite a few in the past, but the last phone I had from them (Xperia X10) was really lack luster. The camera was 8mp but the lag while trying to take any video or pictures was awful. That's when I switched to the Inspire and was wowed by the silky smoothness. I hope they are getting back in the game to compete with all the other nice phone cameras.
15. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
Actually the amount of cores affects the speed and the battery life as well... Single core processors are most likely better in terms of battery life but not as fast as the dual core processors ... The iPhone 4s is an example... But I think quad core should be almost the same as dual core as NVIDIA made an extra companion core to enhance the battery life and uses all its other four cores when it's running heavy apps... Therefore quad-core should be the best thing out there ( as of the specs ) for both speed and battery life in the mobile industry :D
21. ZayZay (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Yay, another phone to compare to the iphone.