Sony Ericsson Italy says the Android ICS update for the 2011 Xperia crop to arrive March 2012
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2011, 04:24 posted on
Courtesy of Maurizio de Palma, the Marketing Manager of Sony Ericsson Italy, now we know that the update is due to arrive around March 2012, a month when the company has been releasing its new Xperia handsets in the past two years after announcements at the MWC expos...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
SE, aka Sony mobile in the future- is the future :)
The above add is great, and just gives a glimpse on their massive potential.
3. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Did she forget her parcel in the end?? :-?
DOESNT SEEM TO BE A OFFICIAL ADV.
4. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Yeah, she forgot it :D
And it obviously IS an official ad.
5. samda (Posts: 52; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
@xiphiusGladius, sorry I accidentally thumbed you down. meant the opposite.
happy Xperia user here too