Sony D6503 'Sirius' shown to have 15.5 MP manual camera mode, 1080p recording at 60fps
0. phoneArena 10 Feb 2014, 03:08 posted on
The upcoming Sony D6503 "Sirius" is more or less clear in terms of the specs upgrade it will receive in comparison to the Z1 - we are eventually getting a larger, 5.2″ display with thankfully an IPS panel, 3 GB of RAM instead of 2 GB in the Z1, and the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat with a new Xperia Timescape interface, as well as a larger battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mube007 (Posts: 68; Member since: 24 Sep 2013)
Just minimise the bezel like lg g2 and galaxy s4 otherwise u r already rocking
14. akki20892 (Posts: 2651; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
+Z1...... I agree. They should make compact with less bezel.
2. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
You my dear, will be my next Xperia.
3. NokiaFTW (Posts: 705; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Looks sweet. :D
Can't wait for their debut WP handset!
9. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 306; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
How does it look sweet when you have no idea how the phone will look like? If they continue the HUGE bezels and THICK phone trend then it will be anything but sweet.
12. NokiaFTW (Posts: 705; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Looks sweet as in the camera app and the specs. And have you seen the phone and its "HUGE" bezels ?
16. ArtSim98 (Posts: 1104; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
THICK? Since when have Sony phones been THICK?
7. Sonny_09 (Posts: 48; Member since: 24 May 2013)
No 4K video recording? I guess the phone will get outdated in few months' time, in terms of specification at least.
8. vipervoid123 (Posts: 45; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Sony have it on the next phone , I guess u didnt see the screenshot of it ~
And the camera mode for xperia is 4k video
U can see in XperiaBlog ~
And I dont see the point for 4k recording while 4k TV not yet mainstream price ~
10. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 306; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Yes cause your 4K TV and your 4K pc monitor are desperately waiting for you to record a 4K video..
11. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
18. TMach (Posts: 330; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
1st line of second paragraph - "We also saw that the 20 MP camera will be capable of 4K video recording". Not complicated really, learn to read and comprehend before commenting!
15. SonyPS4 (Posts: 220; Member since: 21 May 2013)
I guess everything will leak before oficial announcement.