Sony Cyber-shot DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 hands-on
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 10:40 posted on
Sony’s undertaking is going in a totally different direction! Enter the innovative Sony Cyber-shot DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100 lenses. Basically, they’re producing dedicated lenses that can be used independently, or “tethered” to smartphones or tablets. All of the hardware is naturally tucked...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Stupid Nokia and curse you MS, switching to Sony!!!!!!!!!!
4. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
RIP Lumia 1020...
5. PunyPoop (Posts: 743; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
THAT IS WHAT YOU CALLED INNOVATION! It may seem useless but as you think more about it you will realize it's there for a reason!
17. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
I'm sold with the QX10!!!!! gOD!!!!! xPERIA IS THE BEST!
2. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
Nevermind. PA will give this device a 6.5
6. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Except that it has "Apple" brand on it XD
9. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 99; Member since: 04 May 2012)
why IPHONE in hands-0n photos of DSC-QX10 :/
14. PunyPoop (Posts: 743; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
To prove that it works in all Smartphones with or without NFC as long as it has wifi in it
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
And you are pretending that nothing happened. :D
13. MrMagoo (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
It's a nervous laugh, in a couple hours it will start to cry desperately haha!
16. juandante (Posts: 447; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Yes but your 1020 don't have no future...
8. valapsp (Posts: 486; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Battery life wise: 25 minutes of continuous video recording - 220 still shots or 110 minutes of continuous use.
But wait just 25 minutes?
12. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
What is the sensor size? I could see this as being really neat. Especially if they develop ip58 models.
15. juandante (Posts: 447; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
1 inch. It's written everywhere. Search for RX100 (QX100) reviews or Sony TX30 (QX10), it's the same sensors.