Sony Chairman Howard Stringer will leave the company in June
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 23:43
Howard Stringer, who left Sony as CEO and President last year, is now steeping down as Chairman effective in June; on his guard, Sony became a force to be reckoned with in the mobile handset business even though part of the time it was shackled with Ericsson, and Sony was able to grow the Xperia name to the point that the Sony Xperia Z caught most of the buzz at CES...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 08 Mar 2013, 23:49 4 21
Sony sucks. Since when did we hear boatloads of people got excited over a new Sony phone? Probably none and will never happen. Their pricing scheme is absurd and ridiculous.
3. lee480 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 23:57 13 3
I'm. That's why it's number one in some European countries. Since when is the HTC One or the Lumia creating excitement. Sadly, this is way Sony sales result thrashed both HTC and Nokia combined. Cheers :)
4. wendygarett posted on 09 Mar 2013, 00:01 4 11
Xperia x1 is the most failure ugly phone I have ever seen... I'm not surprised it is made by HTC, always make a bulky phone :(
5. rusticguy posted on 09 Mar 2013, 00:55 6 1
It was fashionable then. NOKIA always will remain KING of bulky phones :)
12. InspectorGadget80 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 08:56 4 3
Its one of the best lookn phone from 2008. The iphone is the one thats ugly. Seriously wendy get a grip for once.
7. drpain posted on 09 Mar 2013, 04:30 0 1
Circling the drain.......
I called this just yesterday.
11. InspectorGadget80 posted on 09 Mar 2013, 08:54 3 1
Who cares bout this guy. He gets paid more than anybody else as a ceo.
13. mrblah posted on 11 Mar 2013, 09:43 0 0
can't compete with apple, quit your job, smart, sams next