Sony Chairman Howard Stringer will leave the company in June
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 23:43 posted on
Howard Stringer, who left Sony as CEO and President last year, is now steeping down as Chairman effective in June; on his guard, Sony became a force to be reckoned with in the mobile handset business even though part of the time it was shackled with Ericsson, and Sony was able to grow the Xperia name to the point that the Sony Xperia Z caught most of the buzz at CES...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nikenturd (unregistered)
Sony sucks. Since when did we hear boatloads of people got excited over a new Sony phone? Probably none and will never happen. Their pricing scheme is absurd and ridiculous.
3. lee480 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
I'm. That's why it's number one in some European countries. Since when is the HTC One or the Lumia creating excitement. Sadly, this is way Sony sales result thrashed both HTC and Nokia combined. Cheers :)
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
Xperia x1 is the most failure ugly phone I have ever seen... I'm not surprised it is made by HTC, always make a bulky phone :(
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
It was fashionable then. NOKIA always will remain KING of bulky phones :)
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Its one of the best lookn phone from 2008. The iphone is the one thats ugly. Seriously wendy get a grip for once.
7. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Circling the drain.......
I called this just yesterday.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Who cares bout this guy. He gets paid more than anybody else as a ceo.
13. mrblah (Posts: 555; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
can't compete with apple, quit your job, smart, sams next