Sony C6802 appears in testing with Full HD screen, could be the rumored 5" Gaga flagship for H2
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:34
A new Sony C6802 device has been found listed on an HTML5 testing website, and, judging from the displayed Full HD 1080 screen, might be a second half flagship coming our way, in the early phases of testing, if the UAP profile is true. The only other information is that the Sony phone is running Android 4.2, which is not hard to fathom, as Key Lime Pie hasn't even been announced yet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. p5yb0rg (unregistered) posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:52 6 3
i refuse to purchase anything with gaga in it... ever
31. kobainez posted on 15 Feb 2013, 22:05 4 0
The word gaga exist b4 lady gaga. If u hate her just hate bt dont hate on the phone
3. kobainez posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:54 9 2
I hate lady gaga bt this phone gt nothing to do with lady gaga. Only the codename
8. amansingal14 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:02 11 1
Last year, it only had 2, Xperia S and Xperia T
13. kclgphilsbsa posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:22 3 8
all of their phones from d past year are d same the screen size just tell d differences..
17. emadshiny posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:34 10 4
would you please tell me the difference between Iphones and Sammy phones. all have the same ugly design. Sony phones are among the best in term of design and specs.
23. p5yb0rg (unregistered) posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:06 7 10
All Sony phones have the same squared, flat, boxy design.. u must be on something if u think they are unique or distinguishable in any way lol
27. pwnarena posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:44 9 3
you must be having eye problems. i can certainly distinguish the designs released by sony last year. either they have strips, replaceable butts, hunched or arching backs, difference in the bezels, aluminum casing, waterproofing, etc etc.
now what about samsung? that's what i call very similar design through and through.
you're just too high on sammy's monotony. you're thinking everything looks the same becaues that's how samsung does. try getting sober for a while.
33. kclgphilsbsa posted on 16 Feb 2013, 05:42 0 4
im telling abt d specs, dey must all b dualcore or singlecore, 8mp cam, 12mp cam 13 mp cam (yet no one outperformed d cams of iphone, s3 and note2).. the screen sizes are diffrnt
im telling abt d real aspects of being a FLAGSHIP of sonys handsets last year.. they seemed to be d same and it is really dffcult to know whats der true flagship
34. kclgphilsbsa posted on 16 Feb 2013, 05:49 0 0
and I ddnt mention any wrong abt designs yet you started bashing d designs of sammy haha seems ur very angry lol
18. hung2900 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:34 4 8
Xperia Acro S/Acro HD
37. katuss posted on 18 Feb 2013, 09:01 1 0
I9300 Galaxy S III
Galaxy S III CDMA
Galaxy S III I747
Galaxy S III T999
Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA
Samsung Ativ S I8750
Galaxy Note II N7100
I9305 Galaxy S III
Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930
sorry for missing out some phones :p
11. rusticguy posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:10 3 8
With no time for updates as usual ... always a year behind and then they have this 18 month upgrade support policy so you can at best get one upgrade :)
12. lee480 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:14 8 2
Nope. Xperia T, V got JB. The rest next month. Not like Samsung, no info on budget phones.
22. MistB posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:05 0 6
Lol. Nope. What about support for their 2011 range, gone mum on that all of a sudden. Htc/Sony fail, I expect a downrank and I really dont care.
15. emadshiny posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:32 6 3
it shows Sony's ability to make every one of its phones look like a flagship. if you hate Sony, no one forces you to buy its products.
26. pwnarena posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:16 2 0
bear in mind that they released the xperia z to "compete with the gs3 and iphone5." that's what the sony rep said.
obviously, they won't let new flaghships from other companies overwhelm their own flagship. they'd have to outbox the new phones coming.
7. amansingal14 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:01 9 1
Sony, what have you eaten before entering into 2013?
First the spec monster, Xperia Z, and now this, the GAGA phone...
10. emadshiny posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:09 8 3
another storm is coming from Sony. watch out rivals.
16. gulfdice posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:34 0 1
Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is the place to find black friday deals posted which are refreshed every hour.
24. bipinm posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:08 2 0
Are u still falling for the trap they made u earlier...like this..
25. bipinm posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:09 1 0
just make sure its authentic before posting...u have no idea its real or not....Do u????
28. thunderising posted on 15 Feb 2013, 11:31 5 1
2.3 GHz Snapdragon QUAD
5 inch White Magic Display
29. SonyFan posted on 15 Feb 2013, 12:04 5 1
Snapdragon 800 CPU, Adreno 330, a 16MPX cam, OLED SCREEN !!!!!!!!
that would be a dream
35. amansingal14 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 06:30 0 0
With Pixel dimming tech and Carl Zeiss lens in camera.
Upgrade to 5.0 KLP weeks after launch
Nokia like durability
and the quad core intel atom coming in H2 instead of S800
Source - wikipedia
view the last SoC
36. InspectorGadget80 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:26 0 0
I don't want a GAGA phone. but that's for the fans and it's great marketing from SONY