Sony C5303 HuaShan midranger smiles for the camera
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2013, 07:01 posted on
The handset sports an already familiar design that we've come to associate with the Sony Xperia Z and ZL, mainly on account of the circular metal power key in the middle of the right side, which is apparently going to be Sony's Xperia trademark look this year, as we saw it in the Xperia Tablet Z as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I think it's something b/w 4.3 to 4.7 inches..
3. flower99 (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
i dont think chinese will buy japanese product
4. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 424; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
TRANSPARENT ANTENNA! AT THE BOTTOM! I thought Sony abandoned it!
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1131; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
of course, Z is not comparable with this.
this one is a mid range phone since Z is the flagship of H1
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6380; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Sony makes beautiful midrange phones
7. pyradark (Posts: 767; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
then again!! Sony makes good looking phone. atleast this time its different from one another! plus i love transparent strip, like what they did on S,P,U
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2430; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
i reeeeely hope this is the 4.3 inch HD jellybean running phone ive been waitin on for awhile now.....it would be awesome to see a high end device that is NOT over 4.5 inches for once because "some" people still prefer the normal size for a phone.
any way GO SONY :)
11. Stedus (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
It has a 4.3 inch screen with 720P Display :))