Sony C3602 with 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 and 720p screen leaks in benchmarks
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Nov 2012, 06:52
In addition to the rumored Odin and Yuga smartphones, there appears to be one more Android device that Sony is currently working on. It is currently known only by its C3602 model name and it is presumably to be positioned in the upper mid-range category, judging by its leaked hardware and software specifications...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhenomFaz posted on 09 Nov 2012, 06:57 2 0
For a phone that's not been launched yet...the announcement should've had JB on board...4.0.4 is old now...Sony has to up its game or we could see Sony's credit rating as Junk by next quarter end
2. Retro-touch posted on 09 Nov 2012, 07:05 0 0
Probably the S4 plus which comes the Adreno 225 cause S4 pro comes with Adreno 320
3. rickywinataa posted on 09 Nov 2012, 07:12 0 0
probably this is sony's mid-end phone for 2013. s4 plus is enough for 720P screen, but seriously, ICS ?
4. Edmund posted on 09 Nov 2012, 08:09 0 0
We already know Sony's next flagship is a 1080P phone with an S4 pro chip
5. spiderpig2894 posted on 09 Nov 2012, 08:58 0 0
Sony has previewed the AOSP with Xperia S JB 4.1... I guess 4.1 will be on board on this phone but 4.2 would be very much better if 4.2 is released to the public