Somersby brings the art of Apple-mocking to perfection with latest ad
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2013, 05:53 posted on
Samsung might have made an art out of mocking Apple products and fans, but this here ad by Somersby Cider takes it to the next level…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
17. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1168; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
oh man i really cant stop smiling after seeing that :)
it was just great...and especially I love the last bit....
"Less Apps, More Apples!"
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
BRAVO! BRAVO! This ad cracks me up! xD
5. ama3654 (Posts: 292; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Hahahahah, wonderful! Now I'll have a good afternoon
15. SuperNexus (Posts: 125; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
So,now Apple is competitor of Somersby Cider.
Just for a while put your Apple pride aside and try to enjoy it..
9. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
wonderful. bravo, i like the innovation. LOL
10. Daca11 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Hahaha, Thanks Somersby Cider for this afternoon.
11. uchihakurtz (Posts: 308; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Damn, now I have to go outside and buy an apple juice after seeing this >.
12. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1151; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
THIS SO INNOVATIVE I MUST GET ONE ON A 60 DOLLAR PLAN FOR 4 YEARS !!!!!
14. SuperNexus (Posts: 125; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
I don't know why users are disliking comments. Are Apple fan forget to have fun.
It is funny and they really need to learn to appreciate it
18. Topcat488 (Posts: 1248; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
That was very humorous, with attention to detail in an awesome way. 10 out of 10 points.
19. Aeires (unregistered)
Raise an empty glass in a toast, clink glasses together and get a full glass of cider in return. Best use of NFC ever.