Some of Apple's 22 new patents could affect future versions of the Apple iPhone or Apple iPad
0. phoneArena 19 Jan 2012, 04:28 posted on
Patently Apple reports that the Cupertino based tech titan has been awarded 22 patents for various filings and some of them are for applications that we could see used in future versions of the iconic Apple iPhone or the Apple iPad...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nightmare (Posts: 28; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
isnt pantech already using those hand gestures on their phones?how comes apple gets patents for technology that they didnt pioneer???whats cooking behind the scenes?
10. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Right, who cares who actually innovates the invention when Apple holds the patent for something they dont actually do
f**king assholes. french revolution
2. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 582; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
hand gestures are soo past 2000s i guess
the earphone patent is really cool though
3. Sam224 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
As apple says "think different". Well, yes they do !!!!!!
4. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
This is like the patent for "data storage" using vague terminology that could include any type of internet operation
Patent law in the US is totally FUBAR
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
And more patent troll power too Apple.
13. Doakie (Posts: 1866; Member since: 06 May 2009)
They'll think a little bit different while you think like ever other Sheep.
8. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Samsumg already opened the ditch for Apple coffin. Its a matter of time to see Apple fall.
14. Doakie (Posts: 1866; Member since: 06 May 2009)
"I couldn't buy a Samsung. I'm creative." "Dude you're a barista."
9. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 582; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
hand gestures are found in some SE phones like the T707.