Some more alleged iPhone 5 parts leak, showing the motherboard
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:28
From the Vietnamese forum that leaked the iPhone 4 in its full glory, as well as the new iPad and the Samsung Galaxy S III this year, now come a bunch of pics showing components soldered on flexible cables we can only guess the purpose of, and also pics of the eventual iPhone 5 motherboard from both sides...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:30 2 0
i dont recall seeing the parts of the S III being leaked.
nor any device that existed that isn't an Apple product...
there is reasonable hype, and there is senseless useless hype...
2. redmd posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:33 0 0
I guess it's the only thing to get hyped about the next iPhone.
3. Trollonka_KeKe_Jackson posted on 21 Aug 2012, 09:36 3 1
Get ready to be disappointed. mean while the galaxy note 2 is being announced .
4. jmoita2 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 10:09 3 3
WHo cares???? Apple is ever more desperate to create more and more hype about the next "new" iPhone... big deal.
6. xtian1103 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 11:05 1 0
i hope that the next iphone could be at least a bit wider aside from being longer.
8. sudbury78 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 12:27 2 1
The hype is thru the roof. EVERYONE including android fans are all geeked out for the september 12 announcement. Yea buddy!
10. AppleConspiracy posted on 21 Aug 2012, 14:57 0 0
So, once again, the most important informations are so conveniently blurred.
And of course it looks like iPhone is the weakest guarded product ever. Every day we see leaks and leaks. And those leaks are so carefully planned, evenly distributed with linear growth towards the announcement.
Apple please stop leaking iPhone decoys!
12. jopancy posted on 21 Aug 2012, 15:46 0 0
Hey, look! The iphone screws and nuts leaked! Fantastic!!
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 21 Aug 2012, 23:01 0 1
why are they so interested in seeing leak parts? doesn't mean anything to any phone