Some more alleged iPhone 5 parts leak, showing the motherboard
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i dont recall seeing the parts of the S III being leaked.
nor any device that existed that isn't an Apple product...
there is reasonable hype, and there is senseless useless hype...
2. redmd (Posts: 1223; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I guess it's the only thing to get hyped about the next iPhone.
3. Trollonka_KeKe_Jackson (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Get ready to be disappointed. mean while the galaxy note 2 is being announced .
4. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
WHo cares???? Apple is ever more desperate to create more and more hype about the next "new" iPhone... big deal.
6. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
i hope that the next iphone could be at least a bit wider aside from being longer.
8. sudbury78 (Posts: 130; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
The hype is thru the roof. EVERYONE including android fans are all geeked out for the september 12 announcement. Yea buddy!
10. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So, once again, the most important informations are so conveniently blurred.
And of course it looks like iPhone is the weakest guarded product ever. Every day we see leaks and leaks. And those leaks are so carefully planned, evenly distributed with linear growth towards the announcement.
Apple please stop leaking iPhone decoys!
12. jopancy (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Hey, look! The iphone screws and nuts leaked! Fantastic!!
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
why are they so interested in seeing leak parts? doesn't mean anything to any phone