Some lucky Sprint customers receive their Samsung GALAXY Nexus 2 days early
0. phoneArena 21 Apr 2012, 01:55 posted on
Some lucky Sprint customers have received their Samsung GALAXY Nexus two days before the phone was originally expected to arrive; on Thursday, it was announced that Sprint had sold out of the inventory it had set aside for pre-orders of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
here comes the spydroid machine to new owners, I hope you are having a good time with it,
3. sniper1087 (Posts: 453; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Yet another troll post huh? Spydroid huh? There are disclaimers that you can accept if you want it to know your location, nothing is set in stone, you can enable it and disable it whenever you please, on other platforms you can accept it but cannot remove it afterwards right?
5. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
You can on other platform like IOS, fandroid.
6. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Awww, its so cute how hard you try to hate on Android
8. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I'm having a great time with my Galaxy Nexus.
9. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 6497; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
They'll be lucky enough if they could get service.
4. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
This will b a hit for sprint as their LTE footprint grows.
11. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 6497; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
You hate people having choices. That's what that is.
13. jonathanbohner (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I happened to log onto sprint.com to pay my bill and seen the pre-order the morning it was available. Bonus! Had my nexus friday afternoon. Bestbuy chick was confused when I came looking for a case. Sprint did one thing right...
14. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3070; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
What software version is it running? 4.0.2 or higher?
17. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3070; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
If that's true what is the excuse for VZW Galaxy Nexus still officially running only 4.0.2? I thought the biggest thing about ICS was fast updates? I seriously hope the Galaxy Note comes out for Verizon. With that big boy, I won't care what version it's running.
19. jonathanbohner (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I got some hands on time with the galaxy note on at&t - im pretty sure it was running gingerbread. I wasn't overly impressed as it just seemed like a stretched out clone of my epic 4g touch (at the time). but maybe after some time with the g nex, it will be appealing, idk!
15. threeline (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
Sams Club has them on 4/22 for 148.88 for new or upgrade customers, plus the 50.00 for signing up for that Google pay with your phone deal.
18. threeline (Posts: 264; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
Update: Sam's Club or Best Buy in Phoenix hasn't got their shipments yet. Went to Sprint and got it for 149.99, they said I had a 50.00 discount waiting. Finally Sprint showed me some love for my 10+ years of service, hopefully we get LTE in a decent time frame.