Some interesting facts about the finally cleared Facebook aquisition of Instagram
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 15:49 posted on
When Facebook announced that it planned to acquire Instagram for a cool $1 billion earlier this year, the interwebs exploded with questions about the deal, most of which began with WTF? Now, the deal is completely cleared to move forward and Instagram founder and CEO Kevin Systrom...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thebest (Posts: 231; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
PA , we need a mobile version of this website.......
9. rihel_95 (Posts: 194; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
fairly speaking, anyone whu visited this site will agree that its not upto the mark!
10. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
I'm with Rihel on that one. Even column view on my phone, looks better than the phonearena mobile site. It would be nice if it would be HTML5 like Hi5/LinkedIn mobile or even be structured like gsmarena's mobile site
6. phelpst (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 May 2012)
I think this is a great idea. people that can't get Instagram on their phone will still be able to use it now that they're integrated. They most likely won't change the name but i just wanted to put this out there, if they were to change the name it should be changed to Facegram. If you think about it, it really works and sounds good. Just a thought.
7. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
Is this why my favorite app looks like crap now? Everyone i know HATES the new looks im afraid it will turn into facebook.
11. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Facebook has already turned into Instragram smh my entire news feed is chock full of those photo e-cards and "So and So liked a photo".
I miss the days of facebook before photobombing.
Facebook buying Instagram can only mean it will get worse...
12. speed4evr (Posts: 78; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Those photo likes and e cards annoyed me, i ended up deactivating my FB for now.