Some interesting facts about the finally cleared Facebook aquisition of Instagram
1. thebest posted on 29 Aug 2012, 15:57 11 0
PA , we need a mobile version of this website.......
9. rihel_95 posted on 30 Aug 2012, 02:47 3 0
fairly speaking, anyone whu visited this site will agree that its not upto the mark!
10. Lwazi_N posted on 30 Aug 2012, 06:20 1 0
I'm with Rihel on that one. Even column view on my phone, looks better than the phonearena mobile site. It would be nice if it would be HTML5 like Hi5/LinkedIn mobile or even be structured like gsmarena's mobile site
6. phelpst posted on 29 Aug 2012, 17:27 0 0
I think this is a great idea. people that can't get Instagram on their phone will still be able to use it now that they're integrated. They most likely won't change the name but i just wanted to put this out there, if they were to change the name it should be changed to Facegram. If you think about it, it really works and sounds good. Just a thought.
7. FrostyDanny posted on 29 Aug 2012, 20:10 2 0
Is this why my favorite app looks like crap now? Everyone i know HATES the new looks im afraid it will turn into facebook.
11. dragonstkdgirl posted on 30 Aug 2012, 18:48 0 0
Facebook has already turned into Instragram smh my entire news feed is chock full of those photo e-cards and "So and So liked a photo".
I miss the days of facebook before photobombing.
Facebook buying Instagram can only mean it will get worse...
12. speed4evr posted on 31 Aug 2012, 13:02 0 0
Those photo likes and e cards annoyed me, i ended up deactivating my FB for now.