Some U.S. Motorola Moto G models are receiving Android 4.4.2 starting today
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 18:05 posted on
Motorola announced on Thursday that it has started sending out the Android 4.4.2 update to the Motorola Moto G. The handsets receiving the latest build of Android today are those which were purchased from Motorola.com or Amazon.com in the U.S. The update will allow Moto G users to print emails and photos from the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
This is great. I just love this phone. I want it. So long, Nexus 4! (Just joking)
2. papss (unregistered)
Its pretty awesome that the g is getting this update this quickly but id be disappointed if it werent that fast considering the relationship they have with google.
4. androiphone20 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
The Moto G is a great deal at $179 off contract and with an upgrade to 4.4.2 it's icing on the cake
7. lunchmeat78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Damn...That escalated rather quickly. Lol
8. Sniggly (Posts: 6697; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Oh, lay off him. He wasn't saying anything out of line. If Mxy DOES say something out of line, then we'll talk.
13. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2105; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Please explain to me what I could possibly be "butthurt" about. Anyone who reads any of your posts knows that you're the true king of anal pain.
9. techguyone (Posts: 93; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Hey Mxy look, Motorola updating their phones *shock horror*
Perhaps as a new years resolution you might like to bury your grievances with motorola and accept that they've moved on from the issues you experienced in the past hmm?
12. md227a (Posts: 121; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Actually it does. With this update to the moto G and the update to the Moto Xand pending release for the droid line up, Motorola will have updated their entire 2013 line up to kitkat in under two months. Other OEM's have not even started updates. (Less HTC Dev edition one) So I say that is proving something.
14. sunilh121 (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Nov 2013)
can not wait until it get out in the UK because my notication light is not working :(