Some Nokia N8/C7 phones plagued by display problems
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Mar 2011, 05:51
The Nokia N8 might be the company's flagship, but problems with the handset have plagued the company since it's launch and they seem to continue as a tweet by Russian tech analyst Eldar Murtazin quotes an internal Nokia service bulletin revealing…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sf (unregistered) posted on 11 Mar 2011, 06:03 0 0
And Mr Murtazin wasn't supposed to be interested in Nokia anymore... Just wait what negative he will say about the upcoming Nokia WP7 phones.
2. Gopichand Pai (unregistered) posted on 11 Mar 2011, 06:28 0 0
I bought my phone during Christmas 2010 and display stopped responding within a week. I got it fixed by Nokia care... So looks like it is a mass issue rather than once off..
3. gregory (unregistered) posted on 11 Mar 2011, 06:58 1 0
,,So looks like it is a mass issue rather than once off" ...of course -mass because you was touched by this problem :)
4. luis_lopez_351 posted on 11 Mar 2011, 15:33 0 0
i want the tiger!!! its going to be the best texting phone with the best qwerty next to the G2 or the Upcoming HTC Merge
6. saduna (unregistered) posted on 12 Mar 2011, 07:44 0 0
I purchased C-7 in February last month, i too found this display issue since i purchased it. even the same issue was found in my friend's N8, after two weeks of use he sold it & purchased Samsung Galaxy S. I am too planning to buy galaxy s, its awesome.
8. mike (unregistered) posted on 12 Mar 2011, 08:17 0 0
7. Leo (unregistered) posted on 12 Mar 2011, 08:16 0 0
I don't have this screen problem since i bought my phone last October 2010 after the phone was finally announced to be released and made available.
9. saduna (unregistered) posted on 13 Mar 2011, 01:06 0 0
Its not like that, if u want to check whether the display is defective or not, just press menu button while your device is in power saver mode & you will notice the half upper portion the analog clock will be purple or lightly pink. this is what i noticed in four devices of my friends.
I am die hard fan of nokia/symbian too, i am not against, just to inform.
10. Porchezhian (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 06:28 0 0
My n8 also have this issue........i got replacement from nokia that one also have the same display problem.....
11. Av8rboi (unregistered) posted on 28 Apr 2011, 01:15 0 0
Hey guys nokia is really doing nothing about the display issue. Nokia care points don't have "defect free displays" and they are replacing the screens with the defective displays again and again. if you want to have some information about the issue, please watch this video.