Some BlackBerry Bold units just won't wake up in the morning, RIM confirms
0. phoneArena 20 Nov 2011, 17:27 posted on
Late Friday, RIM confirmed that some users of the BlackBerry 9900 and 9930 are having problems waking up their phones after allowing them to charge all night; the Canadian based company says that it is actively working on a software update to remedy the situation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hakim002 (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
sad for the bold 9900 and 9930 owner,... got to be patient for the software update i suppose,..
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5951; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"got to be patient..."
Kind of hard to be patient if you are expecting e-mails that require your response.... I wonder if RIM is going to compensate owners whose handset bricked up on them? Personally, my last BB was a Curve that bricked up on me. When I was told there was no solution at the time, I got my first Android handset - the Droid X.
3. biophone (Posts: 1896; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
And thats the story of droid x doug. Now it feels like christmas.
4. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 342; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Had the X for about a year now. Its really one of the best Android phones ever made.
5. biophone (Posts: 1896; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I think the gs2 outclasses the x for its time because of that hump.
6. sachyjmj (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I had three Blackberry's and the menu button stop working never again I will go back there phones are not good