Some BlackBerry Bold units just won't wake up in the morning, RIM confirms
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Nov 2011, 17:27
Late Friday, RIM confirmed that some users of the BlackBerry 9900 and 9930 are having problems waking up their phones after allowing them to charge all night; the Canadian based company says that it is actively working on a software update to remedy the situation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hakim002 posted on 20 Nov 2011, 17:58 1 0
sad for the bold 9900 and 9930 owner,... got to be patient for the software update i suppose,..
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 20 Nov 2011, 18:31 0 0
"got to be patient..."
Kind of hard to be patient if you are expecting e-mails that require your response.... I wonder if RIM is going to compensate owners whose handset bricked up on them? Personally, my last BB was a Curve that bricked up on me. When I was told there was no solution at the time, I got my first Android handset - the Droid X.
3. biophone posted on 20 Nov 2011, 18:45 1 0
And thats the story of droid x doug. Now it feels like christmas.
4. TreyTreyTaylor posted on 20 Nov 2011, 19:17 1 0
Had the X for about a year now. Its really one of the best Android phones ever made.
5. biophone posted on 20 Nov 2011, 19:27 0 0
I think the gs2 outclasses the x for its time because of that hump.
6. sachyjmj posted on 20 Nov 2011, 19:40 1 0
I had three Blackberry's and the menu button stop working never again I will go back there phones are not good