Some Amazon Kindle Fire owners are experiencing bugs with Wi-Fi and internet connectivity
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2011, 10:58 posted on
There’s no kidding that Amazon has a hit with its impressively priced $199.99 Kindle Fire tablet, especially when it boasts plenty of lovable qualities on the inside and out, however, it appears as though some owners are experiencing one nasty issue than renders...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Samsung Galaxy Tab is the best Android Tablet in the World, Kindle Fire is for e-reader and search the web only.
2. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 650; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
They should have bought Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or 8.9.... Which "IN MY OWN OPINION" is the best table. And ofcos most ppl buy what is popular not what works best.
3. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
pretty much, we have one at work and it works like a dream. that or the asus transformer/Prime.
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Every product has some bugs on at least 3%-5% of the total product line - this is a non-story...next.
5. kindlefireowner (Posts: 487; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Let the hate begin. The update fixed some bugs. I side loaded opera mobile and dolphin browsers and they fly on the fire. Side loading apps does not hurt your prime or other features.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
so, how is it? How does it compare with a Samsung Tab?