Some AT&T HTC One X pre-orders arrive early
0. phoneArena 04 May 2012, 21:13 posted on
Some of those who pre-ordered the AT&T HTC One X were lucky enough to receive it early; the phone's official launch date is May 6th but already some of those who have already received the flagship phone have already posted some amazing pictures...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eDiesel (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
I saw about 3 of them at my store with a big sticker that said DO NOT SELL UNTILL THE 6.
2. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I got a call from target today that I can pick it up, but I had to work today so Ill be picking mine up tomorrow!
4. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I was not overly impressed with the design, but, I want to see it in person, before I judge on the phone...that said the pics that have been taken on so far look great.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5682; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
dude...i never get ANYTHING early. xD
6. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I want badly!!!!!!......... stupid contract hurry up and end.........forget the SGSIII
7. kyan- (Posts: 48; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
anyone know the url for the display comparison of one x and several other phones? its in chinese, compared the one x, sony bravia phone display, iphone, and galaxy phone i believe
8. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Here is the comparision between Galaxy S , Galaxy S 2 , Nexus Prime and ONE X !!
10. kyan- (Posts: 48; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I do know that article, I was trying to find the youtube video that is in chinese comparing the different phones. It was really in depth.
9. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Went and bought the sim free for £530
Ics its okay.... The colours arnt like the s2, the oneX
Is more neutral colours than oversatured ..... I like,
Prefer the Amoled much better. The phone is to long
Looks weird. The loading pages is the same as S2, oc to
1.6 it dosnt feel huge difference quadcore....