Some AT&T HTC One X pre-orders arrive early
0. phoneArena posted on 04 May 2012, 21:13
Some of those who pre-ordered the AT&T HTC One X were lucky enough to receive it early; the phone's official launch date is May 6th but already some of those who have already received the flagship phone have already posted some amazing pictures...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eDiesel posted on 04 May 2012, 21:25 5 0
I saw about 3 of them at my store with a big sticker that said DO NOT SELL UNTILL THE 6.
2. yougotkilled1 posted on 04 May 2012, 21:32 1 0
I got a call from target today that I can pick it up, but I had to work today so Ill be picking mine up tomorrow!
4. networkdood posted on 04 May 2012, 22:12 1 0
I was not overly impressed with the design, but, I want to see it in person, before I judge on the phone...that said the pics that have been taken on so far look great.
6. rayman173 posted on 04 May 2012, 23:06 8 2
I want badly!!!!!!......... stupid contract hurry up and end.........forget the SGSIII
7. kyan- posted on 05 May 2012, 00:59 0 0
anyone know the url for the display comparison of one x and several other phones? its in chinese, compared the one x, sony bravia phone display, iphone, and galaxy phone i believe
8. SherlockHolmes posted on 05 May 2012, 01:12 0 0
Here is the comparision between Galaxy S , Galaxy S 2 , Nexus Prime and ONE X !!
10. kyan- posted on 05 May 2012, 06:18 0 0
I do know that article, I was trying to find the youtube video that is in chinese comparing the different phones. It was really in depth.
9. TROLL posted on 05 May 2012, 05:09 0 2
Went and bought the sim free for £530
Ics its okay.... The colours arnt like the s2, the oneX
Is more neutral colours than oversatured ..... I like,
Prefer the Amoled much better. The phone is to long
Looks weird. The loading pages is the same as S2, oc to
1.6 it dosnt feel huge difference quadcore....