Software update for the BlackBerry Torch 9800 dishes up some speed improvements
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Oct 2010, 16:16
AT&T customers holding onto their next generation BlackBerry Torch 9800 since its initial launch will be happy to know that a software...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ncegonm (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 0 0
Just updated my Torch to OS6 - packet 695 - took about 60 minutes from start to finish! The update has improved speed, transitions, and reduced lag in opening / closing apps. No problems and recommend the update to any Torch user asap.
2. zouz Sasa (unregistered) posted on 12 Oct 2010, 08:39 0 0
what about unlocked Torch? Is it possible to do the software update?
3. zouzou sasa (unregistered) posted on 12 Oct 2010, 08:43 0 0
what about unlocked Torch? Is it possible to do the software update
4. V Love (unregistered) posted on 09 Aug 2011, 11:09 0 0
Why is the Blackberry Torch 9800 volume so low. Is there any way the volume can be adjusted. When on speaker you have to hold the phone close to your ears, that's not the way the speaker should work.