Softbank to buy 70% of Sprint for $20 billion
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Oct 2012, 21:15
Days after T-Mobile and MetroPCS agreed to a reverse merger, Japanese telecommunications and internet company Softbank has agreed to purchase 70% of Sprint for $20 billion; Softbank will buy $8 billion in stock and debt from Sprint while purchasing $12 billion from the public in a tender offer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. axllebeer posted on 14 Oct 2012, 21:30 3 0
So its really going to happen then. Let's hope this works out to benefit the end user.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 14 Oct 2012, 21:31 0 0
"What will Sprint CEO Dan Hesse's future be with a Softbank controlled Sprint?"
Good question, what is he going to revert too?
3. tigermcm posted on 14 Oct 2012, 21:40 1 0
hmmmm does this mean we can get some WP8s? please before christmas
4. JunitoNH posted on 14 Oct 2012, 21:56 0 1
What this means is.......................the end of unlimited data is on the horizon. Softbank is going to make sure Sprint is competative and on par with the rest of the carriers. You have been warned.
7. Bernoulli posted on 15 Oct 2012, 00:04 0 0
Hai! LocoChon-sama lol dude this is the best thing for sprint considering their rough position