SoftBank gets FCC approval to close acquisition of Sprint; Clearwire stockholders vote Monday
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2013, 16:04 posted on
Putting the final touch on an acquisition that started back in October, the FCC has officially signed off on SoftBank's purchase of 78% of Sprint. Sprint, in turn, will purchase the rest of the shares of network wholesaler Clearwire that it doesn't already own, and the FCC gave the green light to that deal as wel; the Clearwire purchase though, still requires a stockholder vote set for July 8th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
2. Daftama (Posts: 597; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
How long before the changes we will see hmm 10yrs
4. tiburonpineda (Posts: 39; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Can't wait to see the end of this...i'm more than happy to come back to my Sprint my home.
5. tigermcm (Posts: 829; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
Im thinking about returning to sprint next year, continue our relationship of 11yrs