Soak test starts for Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Apr 2012, 15:50
The Motorola DROID RAZR and the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX are both receiving a firmware update to build 6.12.181; according to early reports from those who have already installed the new firmware, one issue that brought on random forced closures seems to have been fixed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phoneguru173 posted on 19 Apr 2012, 16:22 4 0
Quit talking and start sending/downloading! :)
14. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 20 Apr 2012, 15:16 0 0
It actually does not mention it, so it seems like it could possibly be. Don't be sassy with me lil boyi.
4. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 19 Apr 2012, 16:47 3 0
Wow I thought this had something to do with phone being soaked in water!! :D
6. KingKurogiii posted on 19 Apr 2012, 16:51 2 1
yeah, no thanks. i'll stick with my functional ICS leak until the official build comes out.
7. cupcake posted on 19 Apr 2012, 17:21 1 5
I dont know anything about technology Im just dumb. I shouldnt even have a profile on here.
8. BattleBrat posted on 19 Apr 2012, 19:51 0 0
I'll have to wait for ICS, and I'll be patient.
10. BattleBrat posted on 19 Apr 2012, 22:05 0 0
I can wait, I just got my Archos G9 101 tablet, and it has ICS, so that'll tide me over
@cupcake relax, this website is where you come to learn!
11. KingKurogiii posted on 19 Apr 2012, 22:17 0 1
my dad has been thinking about getting one of those. o:
did you get the 250GB HDD too?
12. BattleBrat posted on 20 Apr 2012, 02:23 0 0
Nope, just an 8gb flash, the HDD versions are thicker and need to be plugged into the wall to charge. I'm looking to buy the Archos 3g stick, I'm about to get AT&T Uverse, and my internet bill will drop by $20 and my speed will double (win win) so I'll see if I can get a data plan for the 3g stick from AT&T then I will get one bill for both, and I can take the 3g stick out of the tablet and use it in a laptop if I wish.
13. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Apr 2012, 07:21 0 1
ah, i see.
so what do you think about the Tablet itself? i'm mostly curious about your opinion of the hardware. o:
16. BattleBrat posted on 20 Apr 2012, 22:15 0 0
First off, it is not highgloss like in the pictures, it is matte finish. and around the screen is a metal bezel that says Archos, that is part of the internal steel frame as described on their website, that bezel looks weird to me but i'm getting used to it.
KingKurogiii, go to head-fi.org and PM me, i can go into much more detail there, my username is the same there.
15. DrioDRaTeR posted on 20 Apr 2012, 16:02 0 0
lol step and jus put the ics leak on it i mean the battery life sucks but everything is fully functional and runs smooth