Soak test starts for Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
Early reports are positive about the update as one particular nasty force/closing bug is taking it on the chin with the new software build. The update also optimizes the battery on the two phones, and modifies the storage screen UI to let you know how much used and available storage space remains on your handset. Visual voicemail performance is improved thanks to the software update, which also allows for more timely reception of text messages. For a complete changelist, click on the images below.
source: Verizon (1), (2) via AndroidCommunity
Software version 6.12.181 is being installed on the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX and the Motorola DROID RAZR
1. phoneguru173 (Posts: 54; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
Quit talking and start sending/downloading! :)
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5562; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
xD if you'd read you'd know this isn't ICS.
14. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It actually does not mention it, so it seems like it could possibly be. Don't be sassy with me lil boyi.
4. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Wow I thought this had something to do with phone being soaked in water!! :D
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5562; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, no thanks. i'll stick with my functional ICS leak until the official build comes out.
7. cupcake (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
I dont know anything about technology Im just dumb. I shouldnt even have a profile on here.
8. BattleBrat (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'll have to wait for ICS, and I'll be patient.
10. BattleBrat (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I can wait, I just got my Archos G9 101 tablet, and it has ICS, so that'll tide me over
@cupcake relax, this website is where you come to learn!
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5562; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
my dad has been thinking about getting one of those. o:
did you get the 250GB HDD too?
12. BattleBrat (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Nope, just an 8gb flash, the HDD versions are thicker and need to be plugged into the wall to charge. I'm looking to buy the Archos 3g stick, I'm about to get AT&T Uverse, and my internet bill will drop by $20 and my speed will double (win win) so I'll see if I can get a data plan for the 3g stick from AT&T then I will get one bill for both, and I can take the 3g stick out of the tablet and use it in a laptop if I wish.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5562; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
ah, i see.
so what do you think about the Tablet itself? i'm mostly curious about your opinion of the hardware. o:
16. BattleBrat (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
First off, it is not highgloss like in the pictures, it is matte finish. and around the screen is a metal bezel that says Archos, that is part of the internal steel frame as described on their website, that bezel looks weird to me but i'm getting used to it.
KingKurogiii, go to head-fi.org and PM me, i can go into much more detail there, my username is the same there.
15. DrioDRaTeR (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Apr 2012)
lol step and jus put the ics leak on it i mean the battery life sucks but everything is fully functional and runs smooth