Snapdragon maker Qualcomm scores a record quarter
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2012, 03:32 posted on
It's been yet another record-breaking quarter for Qualcomm - probably the most successful mobile chipset manufacturer currently. For its 4th fiscal quarter, the maker of Snapdragon managed to secure revenue of $4.87 billion, which is a healthy 18% increase compared to the same period of last year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 992; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Their chipsets are too mainstream,through.
Exynos is still the best!
2. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3398; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Too mainstream? Really? You just described a chipset as being too mainstream.
3. xfire99 (Posts: 633; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
No, qualcomm newest snapdragon S4 is the best SoC right now and until Exynos 5 quad with A15 release. Then see which is better.
Snapdragon S4 dual core A15 beats Exynos 5 dual core A15. Both CPU and GPU.
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Wait, what? Sarcasm? I don't even know.
4. buccob (Posts: 2010; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Having a chip-set too "mainstream" is actually a good thing for app developers and compatibility...
I, as the consumer I would definitely go for the "mainstream" chip specially when is one of the very best around. S4 Pro