Snapdragon 800-touting Xiaomi Mi3 flagship to come in December with 3G WCDMA support
0. phoneArena 08 Nov 2013, 04:30 posted on
The Mi line of Xiaomi phones has been around for quite a while now, starting with the dual-core Snapdragon S3-sporting Mi-1, and for fans of the Chinese company, it has become synonymous with...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JMartin22 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Aren't all Snapdragon 600 and 800 devices 802.11ac compatible?
2. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
I thought the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 was the first to be certified for the 802.11 ac standard followed by other devices? Though smartphones touting the 802.11 ac have been available since forever? Not sure though :/
5. Shubham412302 (Posts: 431; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
xiaomi phone are even cheaper than nexus devices.
400$ will buy you 64gb mi3 and same hardware
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
It will be eating everyone's lunch :)
8. mike2959 (Posts: 538; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
The HTC One was the first phone available with the AC WiFi standard.
15. LukeTT (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 May 2013)
My friend has a MI-2S (which has a S600 chip) and from what i can say, it is one heck of a phone. Xiaomi is the most underrated phone company ever, in my opinion.